Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

COMING HOME OR STAYING HOME?

This sounds like a good story for LPS and SPED. Lord knows there has not been enough of them and there are some ANGRY bloggers out there POINTING OUT EVERY MISTAKE. It's about time they get a break. Surely nobody could say nothing about in this story. We're bringing LYNN kids here in LYNN.

BUT.....,

Think of how much better this program would be if we had the nearly million dollars we spent the night we raided the SPED coffers....

AND.....

I like to see some numbers on the actual numbers of kids we have brought back to LPS from outside placement, not just the cost of the individual placement. I've always heard the DOE gets pretty stringent on those things. I'm sure we have kept kids here that we would have had to ship out but I just think the numbers might tell a little different story than the one presented here. You know me, I LOVE me a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment