Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

IN OTHER WORDS

I check my e mail and look what I find.


http://www.salemnews.com/local/x101441013/New-middle-school-principal-named-in-Swampscott
That CLEO is on top of everything. She keeps up with what's going down. I am sure MR. MURPHY doesn't mean to BAD mouth LPS.

BUT....,

he did say, " he is looking forward to being part of a school system that places a high value on education."

YOU SEE, IT'S NOT WHAT HE SAID, IT'S WHAT HE DIDN'T SAY.

LPS loses  again.

3 comments:

  1. I also found it interesting that he stated, "in Swampscott, he can look forward to "great support systems" where he will be able to create a "high level of expectations." Obviously his remarks are open for interpretation, but in my opinion, his implications are pretty clear. Again, he is not the first or only principal leaving or looking to leave Lynn. There is a reason for this and I think Mr. Murphy's few remarks summed it up pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me more like a put down on the parents and students in Lynn than the Super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would guess he could be referring to all three...the kids, parents and superintendent. I think we would all agree that the lack of parental involvement, the lack of principal support from the super (so I've heard) and the definite lack of high level of expectations are all issues in LPS.

      Delete