Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

SHH! DON'T TELL ANYONE.

Boy, won't they be surprised at the next LSC meeting and go up during OPEN-MIKE and publically ask "WHY MY E-MAILS HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM LPS?"

UH-OH, I forgot the guidelines state OPEN-MIKE is not a forum for debate so I guess I'll just have to tell them. Aftter all none of them READ my BLOG so they probably don't even know it's happening. I said GUIDELINES or is it POLICY? If I had the minutes I could check that out.

Hey I've got two kids attending two different middle schools and it's a long walk between schools since I don't drive. I could give them a call but between my garbled speech and my southern nasal twang, heck I don't know what I saying half the time.

I kind of like e mail. My message is clearer and I don't have to lick any stamps. For whatever reasons, my e mails must have some boomerang quality to them because they keep coming back.

When I go up to OPEN-MIKE now that it's broadcast on LYNNCAM too and since they keep repeating the broadcast lots more people will know that this COULD BE a violation of the TITLE 1 regs on parental involvement. That could put what $6 million dollars in JEOARDY?

BUT I'M NOT ONE TO COMPLAIN.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! The fact that LPS has actually blocked a parent from communicating with their children's teachers and schools is absolutely unacceptable!! I wish I could say it was surprising, but unfortunately it is not. Dr. Latham and some of her administration are famous for proclaiming to want parental involvement while smiling for an audience, but shun that involvement the second the audience disappears (or the second they are challenged by an involved parent). Again, organizational culture and leadership begins at the top of any organization and trickles down. Unfortunately for LPS, those at the top are severely lacking!!

    ReplyDelete