Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WHO IS AFRAID OF A LITTLE COMPETITION

I SCARE people. Let's think about that. Why I am not an imposing physical specimen. Okay I have picked up some weight since I quit work and perhaps maybe I'm a little FAT now. What I've gained in weight I've lost in hair so I guess it balances out.

No, people are afraid of anything DIFFERENT, you know out of their comfort zone. Maybe that's why the MAYOR and four other LSC members, only DONNA and RICK weren't afraid. It seems that the MAYOR, JOHN FORD, PATTI CAPANO, CHARLIE GALLO, and MARIA CARRASCO  felt MORE comfortable with remaining failing with the leadership we had than taking a chance that someone better might be out there.

Maybe after looking, they would not have found everybody, they wouldn't have found anybody better. I mean not everybody is as good at being bad as we are. I mean there are only 16 school districts worse than us. Pretty impressive in a weird sort of way. Our HONORABLE MAYOR is even on record (thank you LYNNCAM) OF BEING CONCERNED WITH DR. LATHAM'S spending practices. No I guess those five LSC members were fine just where we are.

I mean somebody out there might be better for the job but they would be DIFFERENT and that frightens them.

MAYBE THEY SHOULD BE AFRAID OF LOSING THEIR JOBS. I MEAN RECALLS ARE IN NOW AND WELL, I DO HAVE THIS LITTLE PETITION THING GOING.....

Stay focused Stan, one thing at a time: PUBLIC HEARING!

No comments:

Post a Comment