Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

MITT CALLS THEM VARMITS

Things sure are different than when I went to school, even in WV. I talked to my Mom this afternoon and she told me that all the wildlife that had started coming into the yard has started to disapear. It seems that neighbors have reported seeing a MONTAIN LION.

A MONTAIN LION, they are supposed to live there. Heck when I was a little poet we used to camp out up on the hill behind the hose. We built cabins, forts and just generally ran carefree through the forest. It was a forest to me then, but it was really just a small patch of trees, not near as big as LYNN WOODS. Still I could go where I wanted without too much worry.

Those days are gone there but similarly there gone here too. Today's predators here are TEST SCORES but this beast is domesticated and lives under the auspices of standard achievements. Both animals threaten to maim the creative play that allows for maximum expression of intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment