Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES


It's kind of appropriate that there is nobody in this picture cause nobody wanted to hear my courtesy call. Not only was there public notice of my intentions thanks to the ITEM. but I also sent Terry Young, Executive Assistant to the LYNN CITY COUNCIL asking if I wasn't put on the agenda as I had previously asked that a motion be3 made to suspend the rules so I could talk.


Nada, nothing. SILENCE STAN. Seems like my little petition is to hot a ticket, turf wars you know. It is a shame too, because folks our DISTINGUISHED AND HONORABLE MAYOR by charter is supposed to keep the council apprised of what's going on in the schools and I've only been to three city council meetings and I ain't heard no updating going on.

Just in case any councilmen HAPPEN to READ my blog, did you know it costs around $300,000 a year to hang the superintendent's name on the door. That's $184,000 in her salary, two confidential secretaries at $50,000 per, and oh yeah a $350 a month car allowance. You would think with her salary she could afford her own T PASS.

MAYBE I SHOULD WRITE A "LYNN CITY WATCH"!

No comments:

Post a Comment