Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

ANYBODY WANT TO JOIN ME FOR LUNCH?

Well, I am going to suspend the rules here. Heck if Patti can do it, so can I. Lately I've been trying not to have anything negative on Sunday It is hard, but I have been trying but this is TIMELY.

It seems the SECRETARY OF EDUCATION FOR THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS is going to be visiting to visit COMMERCIAL STREET tomorrow from 9:45 am to 11 am and since I don't have a job other than this BLOG, I just might run into him down there. I mean I got to see UNCLE TOM about getting the OPEN-MIKE policy and the sign-up list. I am kind of curious to see if DIANE PARADIS'S name was even on it with all those other commuters.

While I'm there I'll let him know about planning on petitioning the LSC to demand a public hearing on opening up the superintendent's position. Ssh! Don't tell him I am thinking about going after a record of e mails to show inappropriate usage. I mean it's safe to write about it here because none of them READ my BLOG.

1 comment:

  1. Will the petition be there? Should we come down to sign?

    ReplyDelete