Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

MORE EVIDENCE THAT THE SCHOOL DEPARTMENT IS ANTI-PARENT

Today at the NORTH SHORE LABOR COUNCIL 11TH ANNUAL EDUCATION CONFERENCE (11th annual - that sort of shoots a hole in the theory the community  don't want to get involved. For you uneducated administrators, that's called HISTORY, a history of concern) I learned of a tragic mismanagement of community resources from this administration.

Some skilled union workers were prepared to volunteer their time and talents to fix up COBBETT SCHOOL. I had heard some people at the NEW LYNN COALITION talk about their less than successful COBBETT adventures before I started regularly attending the meetings but I never knew details. I still don't know all the details but hopefully some of you out there will fill me in.

PLEASE, spare me the RED TAPE SOB STORIES. It was the administration's JOB to make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment