Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

IMAGINATION AT WORK OR WORK ON IMAGINING

This BLOG is getting risky. I've made a lot of NEW friends but I've made some POWERFUL enemies. I think I am about to make MORE. GE puts a lot of MONEY into LPS in the forms of various grants. There is the KNOWatom science in a box program that CERTAIN schools had the luxury of benefitting from. My own daughter was in the GE GIRLS GO TO MIT program last summer.

Perhaps though, GE's motives aren't altogether altruistic. I mean a little seed money spent here and there could create an enviroment where the enviroment ain't something to be so concerned about In GE's defense about them being so offensive, when most of the damage was done before anyone realized the extent of the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment