Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

LOVE LETTERS

In keeping with my efforts for trans-PARENT-cy I just got back from hand delivering my letter to UNCLE TOM. He was in a meeting, seemed like I ACCIDENTAL walked in on something. Bad timing, I guess. Anyway I gave it to the secretary of the Secretary, along with 8 copies to give to anyone interested.

As I was going downstairs, who do I run into but BRANDT DUNCAN, President of the Teachers Union. I just happened to have a copy of the letter left so I gave it to him. While we were exchanging pleasantries (He likes when I talk about my 4 wives. How sick is that?) JOHN FORD along with two men in suits passed us on the stairs. JOHN did say HI to me but didn't introduce me to his two friends. I think one of them was the MA SECRETARY OF EDUCATION but I don't know. I mean sometimes people are embarrassed about having DISABLED friends. I GET THAT A LOT.

So she wouldn't feel left out of the noose I mean "loop", I dropped off a letter to the MAYOR as well. Yeah, I've learned from Patti, you've got to be clear as mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment