Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

WAIT UNTIL GRANDMA FINDS OUT!

As you all have read here on this BLOG, REPRESENTATIVES WALSH and ERLICH were down at DREWICZ on Friday. I hear the state HEALTH DEPARTMENT and EPA were supposed to be there but I don't know for sure because info is hard to come by. It seems that EMPLOYEES were ordered to keep MUM. So I guess I'll leave that for another post.

BUT....,

what I did hear will probably cause GRANDMA to launch a full scale assault. It seems that medical supplies of some sort were stacked up against one of the affected walls - ooh! UNCLE TOM was instructed to have those potentially contaminated supplies disposed of. Come to find out they weren't but were moved along with the nurse to a new location. UNCLE TOM vouched for their safety.

SAFETY seems to be a growing concern at DREWICZ. I'm getting reports of cancers, miscarriages, and  lung problems. People have been reading the WATCH and talking. GRANDMA, what are you doing for lunch tomorrow?

2 comments:

  1. I'll be signing a petition. Maybe after that we could attend Lynn Classical and see Ho really good their lunch is.... The Navy has given me a gut of steel... Wonder if the lunch would affect me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the fact it was built CLASSICAL was built on a garbage dump won't make the food too corrosive, Oh yeah the food is cooked in Pennsylvania and then shipped in.

    ReplyDelete