Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

STUDENTS PUNISHMENT A JOKE


Punishment awaits both students in fight, onlookers

You know me, I like good laugh but the only thing that funny and this incident have in common is the fact that comedy and hypocrisy end in "y".

How does ENGLISH principal THOMAS STRANGIE (I am fighting the urge to play with that name) have any CREDIBILITY when he participated in a BULLY crowd, the VERY night of the ENGLISH "Open House".

How can you "make an example" of some of your students when you yourself set a bad example?

What is funny is your bullying to protect a bully through questionably ethical rules manipulations to allow "out-of-towners" to speak. Do you know the number to the Attorney General's office? Don't worry a couple of my friends do.








5 comments:

  1. that is why I didn't like seeing the Lynn Mayor wrestling - not a good role model for someone preaching against physical confrontations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to send my kids to English because I heard it was the best of the high schools and that Strangie ran it like a tight ship. Glad I decided Classical instead. Oh and Constantino was at his open house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might also comfort you to know that it seems to me more kids get awards from CLASSICAL than ENGLISH.

      Delete