Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

TRASH TALKING OR MAYBE NOT

I was rummaging through these old discarded papers, you see and well I came across one from the SECRETARY OF THE STATE, GALVIN (he's higher than Uncle Tom and he doesn't take dictation either) and I come across this fax or maybe this info was taken right off a website. It was the confirmation of a DESIGNER SERVICE submission.

At near the bottom of the first page it says there is going to be this non-mandatory meeting at MARSHALL at 1 pm. on 2/15/12. I called DONNA, she's on BUILDING AND GROUNDS to see if it was open to the public and if I could go. Well her response was, "WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT?". It seems she didn't know nothing about it. So she instructed me to call the MAYOR'S office. I did and wouldn't you know it wasn't on the city calender and they didn''t have a clue.

So what am I left to do? Well I found a number I can call. It is CHARLES WHITE the PURCHASING AGENT for the city. If you are curious, like me he can be reached at city hall and so you don't have to look up the number here it is: 781 598-4000. If you don't like to talk on the phone, his e mail address is cwhite@ci.lynn.ma.us.

I WONDER IF HE'LL SIGN MY PETITION?

No comments:

Post a Comment