Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

MAKE SURE YOU'RE AFRAID OF THE RIGHT PEOPLE

You know, I hear some reluctance from certain politicians for wanting to be affiliated with a PARENT'S MOVEMENT to demand excellence in the selection of a superintendent for the Lynn Public School system, Now, I'm not necessarily talking a NEW superintendent, just the best one for our kids. LET THE DATA FALL WHERE IT MAY.

So, let me see if I can get this straight in my head now BY NOT SUPPORTING A SEARCH FOR THE BEST CANDIDATE, THEY ARE SAYING WE SHOULD BE SATISFIED WITH SOMETHING LESS FOR OUR KIDS. Oh I forgot, kids don't vote.

You know what's funny is you had TWO CITY COUNCILORS come to a LSC meeting to oppose the Superintendent and the LSC over RATS, why wouldn't they want to take a stand for KIDS? Priorities I guess.

DEMAND THAT ALL YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS TAKE A STAND FOR KIDS!

Kids may not vote now (their parents do), but they WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment