Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

THE IMPORTANCE OF ARTS IN EDUCATION




Of course, I had a great time tonight at/on BOURBON STREET tonight, Now what did you expect a poor, disabled poet to say. The music was loud and the food was good. I even got a green wrist band. That CORY JACKSON can sure throw a party.

For all the talk about the STEM subjects really being HOT in EDUCATION right now, it's in the ARTS that learning is best exemplified in it's application. In another life, people used to think I was pretty smart. I knew my way around a chemistry laboratory and BEAKER was my favorite MUPPET.

Then once life got in the way of my living, I had to chart a new course because I had been taught the most REAL lesson. If you live solely in the DIGITAL realm, you are nothing but a series of dots, it takes the ARTS to connect those DOTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment