Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

HOW IS THIS FOR TRANSPARENCY PATTI?

February 12, 2012






Tom Iarrobino

Secretary of the Lynn School Committee

90 Commercial Street

Lynn, MA





Dear Mr. Iarrobino,



I am writing to request that you provide me with a written copy of the OPEN MIKE policy at the Lynn School Committee meetings. Also I would like a copy of the sign-upsheet for the speakers the night of Thursday February 9, 2012.



Under the authority of section 7-9 of the Lynn City Charter I will be conducting a petition drive to force a public hearing on the recent decision to not open the position of the superintendent for competition. My understanding of this passage states that a petition of 150 signatures delivered within 21 days of that decision will trigger the necessity of holding a public hearing on the matter within three months.



I am sure the citizens of Lynn can count on your cooperation on these matters. Thank you.





Respectfully,





Stanley H. Wotring Jr.

Parent

No comments:

Post a Comment