Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

NOT SECRET (I was there) BUT NOT WIDELY KNOWN ABOUT


Today's meeting was a PRE-BID CONFERENCE. Attendees met with PAULA FLYNN from the CITY and DR. LATHAM, and DR. COWDELL from MARSHALL . I'll give you some juicy details later....

BUT FIRST.....

I got to tell youabout what happenened as we were leaving. Being slow like us disabled people are, DR. LATHAM was set to go out the door before me. Then she turned around and went back in. Of course I did the polite thing to do and hold the door. You know me and women. I have a proclivity to them all,

OKAY

 DR. LATHAM comes behind me now down the steps after me now. Have I mentioned I have a BALANCE problem? And CATHE is a formidable foe.

BUT....

she went to her car without incident as I exhaled a sigh of relief. Then as she was opening up her car door she looked at me with those misty, baby blue eyes and said, "MR. WOTRING (call me Stan), THINK HOW MUCH WE COULD ACCOMPLISH IF WE WORKED TOGETHER".

WHOA!

Was that a come on? Immediately my DEFENSES sprang up, so I replied, "I'D BETTER NOT COMMENT". She repeated what I said and looked into my eyes. I knew better than to exchanges glances but I did. Straight to jelly goes my knees and I said,"YES, YES, IT IS TRUE THAT WE COULD ACCOMPLISH A LOT IF WE WORKED TOGETHER.".

After our special moment together she got into her car and I continued to walk away. I always fall too easily for women. I did get to thinking though if she really was sincere about "WORKING TOGETHER" she would have offered me a ride.

4 comments:

  1. Focus Stan. Focus. Think about the little kids. Is it fair another person cannot apply for the seat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Super's.

    Who's the chick in the photo that doesn't want 91,604 people to see her face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photo was taken while everyone went on a site tour. Because she was a little late, the Super did not even have a seat at the table, she sat in the back, right corner. The girl is PAULA FLYNN. Idon't know why she is shielding her face, I don't think she even knew I was taking the pic. She is from CITY HALL, PURCHASING. The gentlemen is the stenographer.

      Delete