Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

TV TROUBLES?

You know I went to that OCCUPY LVTI meeting (sorry if that title is too confrontational, it rhymes and well, I'm a poet) straight from work but I have to admit it wasn't just because I have a selfless love of community and the brotherhood of man. I  thought from an earlier e mail I had gotten LYNNCAM was going to be there and well since I started working I've been shaving regularly and even been wearing better clothes.

I was ready for my close-up. It was time to try my poetry on or in a different medium. Sounds like dabbling in a visual art. The success of this blog has either gone to my head or there is some secret groundswell of desire for more iambic pentameter.

Well it looks like I won't have to worry about hordes of groupies throwing their pocket protectors me. No cameras were there, just egg nog. By the way where is LYNNCAM by the way? The last LSC meeting was not televised and let's face it these are tumultuous times.

FIRST

There was the SUPERINTENDENT'S million dollar spending spree financed on the backs of the SPED department.

SECOND...

Poor young and follically challenged CHARLIE GALLO would have been able to video record it to study just how we do business at the LSC or maybe I should say give the business at LPS.


THEN

There is that SMALL matter of the SUPERINTENDENT'S contract coming up. Some might like to keep a LOW profile.


DON'T FORGET.....

It was GQ's last regular LSC meeting. It should have been documented and put in some kind of fashion time capsule. MAKE IT WORK, PEOPLE.

2 comments:

  1. I still have a camera to lend out to anyone volunteering to video School Committee and related meetings, gavel to gavel and without commentary. As of now, I still need to keep my Thursdays flexible, or I'd do it myself.

    The "I guess I'll have to do it myself" attitude is what got me started doing City Council and LynnHappens... and the calendar fills up quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly I am not oblective or responsible enough to take on such a challenge but may I suggest/recommend CLEO, She seems to take this JOURNALISTIC ETHICS stuff seriously,

    ReplyDelete