Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

THEIR GARDEN ISN'T THE ONLY PLACE WHERE THINGS ARE GROWING

This being Christmas time I just love to talk about INGALLS. It is such a festive name. Imagine if KRIS KRINGLE had a twin brother by another mother, he could be called KRIS INGALLS. Maybe no one else is amused by that but us poets, we like sounds of the season for any reason.

Whoa! I better get off that musical kaleidoscope and talk about what I wanted to talk about. Back their in the land of THE GARDEN it seems like your going to harvest a bumper crop of kindergarten kids. From what I'm hearing from the LSC meeting, you will be getting a new kindergarten teacher and aide.

That's good news but at the same time it is a little alarming. No I am not going to verbally hammer anyone here. A reduction in class size is always a good thing

BUT...

it does concern me about possible future trends. Oh well, for now the only thing we can do is be happy for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment