Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

LPS'S LOST AND FOUND

I guess DR. LATHAM "Found The Money" to hire a new DEPUTY and some other CENTRAL OFFICE personnel but when it comes to our kids, the dollars disappeared. Maybe I just don't have the same priorities.

What can you do? DR. LATHAM does have a lot of experience in education and they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. The only answer is to change DOGS. The time is right with her contract coming up fir renewal. We must open it up soon.

Let's stop for a minute to look at a couple things. I have not been subtle in expressing my opinion. This past election was the first one I really got involved in. Oh I've held a few signs, but DONNA has been a longtime friend. This was the first time ever that I've got involved in a city election.

I will get better though I didn't do too bad. For the LSC, 3 of the 4 I backed got in. It would have been 4 of 5, but I let my BFF convince me to push a bullet. I think I did say some good things about CHARLIE GALLO. For the CITY COUNCIL, I got 1 out of 2. If the Red Sox could get a clean-up hitter to bat that well, we'd have another World Series here.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that the people who are supposed to be making this decision know that a bitter and poor, disabled poet will be looking over your shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment