Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

TECH HEROES HONOR HERO

Thank you, Barry McCaul. He followed through on providing me some information on LVTI's involvement in The Fallen Hero Project that LVTI Principal Diane Paradis promised me last October or whenever it was that night it was when LVTI's Open House corresponded with a LSC meeting night. She never lived up to her promise but oh well, I guess she was just too busy winning STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS.

This is a GREAT thing the kids at LVTI are involved in, restoring a 1968 Mustang for the family of a Swampscott native, who has some connections with LVTI and was killed by an IED in Afghanistan. When finished and I think it will be soon, the car will be presented to the family of Maj. Jeff Calero.

I could give you details but that has already been done in the ITEM, the TIGER EXPRESS, and some regional magazine. For more in-depth information I direct you to the website www.projectfallenhero.com and for now I just want to add my thanks for and pay my respects to all the people involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment