Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

GIRLS RULE! (AFTER FOUR MARRIAGES DID YOU THINK I WOULD SAY ANYTHING ELSE?)

That's right GIRLS RULE!  At least at LPS, they do. I could talk about DR. LATHAM or DR. WARY but that would be too easy. You have to remember DR. LATHAM is one smart cookie. No it's not snack time yet.

From what I hear (and this working stuff is cutting down on my listening time) since my BFF has been VOLUNTEERING to go with parents to their IEP's LPS has hired some legal attack dog (another female)  at who knows how many hundred an HOUR to what? Are the taxpayers footing the bill for LPS denying services that our kids are entitled to, nay that we are mandated to provide?

Now I know my bestest buddy can sometimes froth at the mouth but that only happens when the Kool-Aid she's been drinking has a head on it. The fact is why are we paying for some lawyer's schooling when we should be paying for our kids'?

No comments:

Post a Comment