Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

DON'T GRADE ME JUST BECAUSE IT'S SCHOOL

I'm really getting tired of listening to RICK STABARD yap about evaluating DR. LATHAM. He's been doing it for two years. I guess everybody else is too because they're finally going to do it.

BUT.....

It wasn't before an elaborate dance with Father Time to avoid stepping on Baby New Year. See the whole charade was to give GQ his parting slap on the back to the SUPERINTENDENT. Fellow LSC member Patti Capano was trying to let him phone it in without even showing up for special LSC meeting to get it done now so CHARLIE GALLO won't have to do it. Honestly not only would it not be fair to ask him to grade MADAM  SUPER right off the bat, he doesn't dress as nice as GQ (GQ is a fashion GOD) and I believe he has much less hair.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Dr. Latham is going to be evaluated. I only wish I was able to give my two cents. I applaud Starbard for persisting. Everybody else have to be evaluated including our kids but yet the person in charge goes without but yet gets a nice cushy salary. About time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad though, her contract is up for renewal SOON and I don't think there is the political will to change horses. Give yoir two cents to anyone who will listen, after all the only thing LPS is poorer in than cash is fresh ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's soon in terms of her contract renewal (the next 6 months)? Maybe we can get a letter writing campaign going to put some pressure on the administration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think her contract is up in June but she has to be let known four months prior if we are not going to renew her contract It's in her terms. I am all for starting a letter writing campaign. I'll get to work on it in a few days.

    ReplyDelete