Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2011

THE COST OF OCCUPANCY WAS TOO HIGH AT LVTI

Me and LPS, we got a lot in YOU common. All of this web stuff sure is confusing. I mean they must have gotten confused, what other explanation is there for the fact that they were able to get that new plum DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT'S job posted the day after they got approval to post it but yet can't the BIG reminder of their TIGER PAW AFTER DARK failure off their website.

UNLESS....

It is intentional. You know, they are all smarter than me. I mean I just got a 4 year degree from a back wood college in WV and some of them there people have lots of letters after their name. It does provide a big neon like reminder that people don't have any interest in opening up LVTI.

YOU KNOW, THEY ARE RIGHT.

That is the people who can afford to pay $100 for a three day  cooking class or hair braiding or some other nonsensical educational opportunity. I shouldn't say nonsensical cause I love to eat and anyone who's daughter has ethnic hair would surely appreciate the braiding experience (I know I had to tell my daughter "That's what hats are for". The real problem was the $100.

BUT...


Us poor parents have NORTHFACE jackets and name brand sneakers to buy, we can't afford that kind of discretionary spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment