Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

THE MOVE THAT NEVER LEFT

You know something I'venot heard in a while? That is anything about the plans to consolidate COMMERCIAL STREET and the SPED offices over at BROADWAY. They were all supposed to head on over to the BENNETT STREET property.

That way they could keep an eye on each other and maybe DR. LATHAM wouldn't be so free with that CIRCUIT BREAKER money. I guess if everyone was at BENNETT STREET like our MOST HONORABLE MAYOR talked about, maybe there wouldn't be office space for a new DEPUTY.

You know what there would be though? CLASSROOMS, a whole mess of them at COMMERCIAL STREET. Overcrowding problem solved or at least substantially relieved. I don;t understand, didn't we already PAY for some study. I mean if it is a manpower problem, I'm sure I could talk a few parents into loading the U-hauls. Heck, some might even drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment