Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

DON'T CRY, WHEN WE OCCUPY LVTI

Give me a break. From what I heard during the superintendent's evaluation, it was if the NEW LYNN COALITION surprised her with an ambush attack in a commando raid when plans were announced to try and utilize the facilities at LVTI as a community center. It was about as covert an operation as a boy scout convention.

Aside from the postings on my blog about it, I believe the ITEM ran a big story on the NOV.2 meeting at the LYNN HOUSING AUTHORITY about it. Does no one at COMMERCIAL STREET read the ITEM as well as my blog?

Be that as it may. Now that you know, what's you gonna do? You talked about working with the UNITED WAY at your evaluation. Well in my blog posting,
"LET'S GET "UNITED" ON THE "WAY" TO LVTI", JEFF HAYWARD of the UNITED WAY clicked LIKE on my FB posting. I;m not sure but I think he knows somebody in that organization.
 
Okay, DR. LATHAM time to step up and work with the community. If you want I'll save you a seat next to me at the next meeting. That is if I can get away from work. That was never a problem when I volunteered for you. I miss you CATHE. Do you miss me?

No comments:

Post a Comment