Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

TAILOR MADE FOR TROUBLE

Well it's good to see that LPS is starting to think outside the box (lps.org), the only thing is they are charging an exit fee. In a move, I think to head off the OCCUPY LVTI momentum, LPS is offering up some creative little adult offerings in an attempt to at least give the appearance of interest in the community.

You can't say they didn't try for more community engagement. That "try" however comes at a PRICE and that price is a little more than OCCUPY LVTI was talking about because it would be cost prohibitive to many.

But I have tried to warn the people at OCCUPY LVTI about what is coming down the pike, as everybody knows I go to almost ALL the LSC meetings. One of my many disabilities has to do with my sight, but I have NO VISION problems. What I SEE is a battle for control, control of the path to both the objective and the object.

The "objective" can be defined as the goal to have more people using the school's facilities and the "object: can be defined as just WHO is using them. BEWARE OF WOLVES DRESSED UP LIKE SHEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment