Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

LET'S GET "UNITED" ON THE "WAY" TO LVTI

I recently went to the big meeting the UNITED WAY had at CENTERBOARD, previously known as SPIN at the previous EASTERN BANK and I heard of a whole new way that the UNITED WAY is going to do business, "COMMUNITY BY COMMUNITY". I like the sound of that. I believe JEFF HAYWARD sparked a lot of interest and excitement that night.

DR. LATHAM and RICK STARBARD were there from LPS. Of course I was there but I don't represent LPS, in fact as I have previously stated I can't even e mail them a laundry list which is a shame because there is plenty of dirty laundry at Commercial Street.

It has been suggested that the expansion of activities available at LVTI would dovetail nicely into the UNITED WAY'S new philosophy. I doubt MR. HAYWARD reads my blog and I know no one at LPS does, but LVTI would be a GREAT place to kick-off this new campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment