Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 - P0SSIBLE PATENT VIOLATION?

It was up for discussion again but it seemed to get buried again in some ad-hoc committee for further review (the committee is composed of Dr. Wary, Brandt Duncan, and somebody else I don't remember, remember the BRAIN DAMAGE thing I have).

Of course I'm talking about the proposed  INNOVATION SCHOOL. It was on the LSC agenda for a presentation but I guess DR. LATHAM found something to cause her to throw the challenge flag to force some officials to take the matter under review. Is she hoping, like at an NFL game the decision will be reversed after further review.

It was supposed to be a STEM-based elementary school (that's what STARBARD had been yapping about) that would have helped with all of this overcrowding.

If that proposal sounds a lot like FORD SCHOOL, that's because DR. LATHAM had a major hand in killing an INNOVATION SCHOOL there a couple of years ago too. I guess this delay is just her wanting to be sure of her design before reinventing the wheel. I think with LATHAM:S contract coming up, it's time to change tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment