Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DR., GRADE THYSELF

Tomorrow night's the big night but I'll bet even RICK STARBARD won't even be tailgating in the parking lot of LVTI, state champions in two sports. The SUPERINTENDENT is going to get graded tomorrow. After a two year fight RICK finally got everyone to bring this marking period to an end.

There won't be any late inning rallies or two minute drills, see the end result is a forgone conclusion. DR. LATHAM gets to reminisce about what it was like being a teacher and giving grades only this time she gets to help give herself the grade.

Unfortunately I probably won't be in attendance. It's not that I'm not a big fan of the game, I am. All of these errors and miscues give me plenty to write about.

No, I have to go do parent stuff. Between that and working again, I'm in danger of being responsible. If I'm not careful I'll lose my POET status. Oh well, I always have my disability to FALL back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment