Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2014

THE COST OF FREE

Someone please help me. Just what is this mystical, magical FREE cash our MAYOR is hoping to use to patch together an underfunded LPS budget at 95% NET SCHOOL SPENDING requirement using spit, SCOTCH (coincidental choice of words?) tape and baling twine?

I am guessing it comes from the fact they charged you too much taxes and that is whats left over after salaries and such! And guess what it is still not enough to fund the schools at the required level? It is probably safe to assume that means HIGHER taxes in the future.

Have you looked in to PERSONAL loans to pay your taxes?

4 comments:

  1. The Mayor and Council are working on adding "Magician" to their area of 'qualifications'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are doing a bang up job of making the city coffers disappear!

      Delete
  2. Stanley, do you pay taxes? Do you pay for or health insurance? Do you pay for your groceries? Do you have any idea how much it costs to maintain a home, car, groceries, children, tuition, etc? I think,you live Ina world that doesn't exist for professional people who need to maintain a life style to
    Live in society. I truly think that you don't get it. Life is expensive if you work and make your own way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL,A..,A.,A.....No I am proudly poor!.I haven'talways been so lucky, I used to have to work and pay TAXES and all the niceties of good living you talk about. But thanks to my deteriorating physical condition and a lifetine of Probate battles!

      Poverty though has allowed me to see things more clearly than even my recent cataract surgery. I mean, it's like I can SEE you didn't answer anyof my questions you just tried to verbally attack and humiliate me. Sorry you're going to have to do a lot better than that. I believe it's you that don't get it ,,,,,,or maybe you are and that's why you don't want me exposing the truth!

      Delete