Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2014

I KEEP A KNOCKING BUT THEY WON'T LET ME IN

You know I have been writing a lot of letters lately and NOBODY writes me back. I am starting to get a COMPLEX.I mean there was the letter I first wrote to DAN CAHILL on the RECENT RAISES, asking for some RECONSIDERAION. He almost always writes me right back. Often we een carry on an email conersation the same day.Not this time.

I followed it up with a letter to all the individual council members a day later expressing my concern over the UNDERFUNDINGof our schools and the dire consequences. NOT A PEEP!

I've wrote REP. BOB FENNELL twice on LYNN'S plea for HOME RULE alongwith once to the other to Representatives in our delegation. MY INBOX IS EMPTY!

I am beginning to feel ignored just like I felt at the MAYOR'S STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment