Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL

I must admit, the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTE, they done did me one better. Her I was all set to write a letter pleading with them not to pass a BUDGET unless it is fully funded. You know, a protest, a mater of principle as opposed to princiPAL.

Not only are they not going to pass it, they aren't even going to talk about it. Face it, people might ask questions like "Where is the money going?" and "Where is it coming from?".

Look at your calender. This is going to be the month of July soon and not even a FINANCE SUBCOMMITTEE meeting to discuss the budget or at least contingencies.
Of course if they were to pass a budget then I, we'd would have 30 days to examine it before the public hearing.

I am not sure they want that.


1 comment:

  1. So I see after further examination of the agenda that they are going to talk about setting dates for a VOTE on the budget. What exactly does that mean? Depends on who you ask and if one of them is a lawyer.

    ReplyDelete