Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

HOME RUNS IN AND OUT OF THE PARK

Wow the NAVIGATORS sure hae stepped up to the plate for LYNN SCHOOLS! Happening about now players are at HARRINGTON fora dunk tank I think, maybe CONNERY. I got so much going on I can't keep my head straight. Anyway I think they will both be at the FRIDAY FIREWORKS game. I do know FORD SCHOOL will be represented there through a FUNDRAISING promotion with the HIGHLANDS COALITION. It is also actually ST. MARY;S special night so the place will be packed!

BUT.....

CHOMPS is appearing tonight at the FORD SCHOOL talent show. I wonder what talent that GATOR has? Then tomorrow is the 2nd annual SCHOOL DAY where FIFTH GRADERS  across the city are treated to a game!

The NAVIGATORS don't quit there, no sirree SATURDAY they're ponied up and the MARSHALL MUSTANGS hitch up for a night of excitement. BASEBALL IS BACK BIG TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment