Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

SORRY GUYS, I WANT TO KNOW, WAIT MAKE THAT"NEED" TO KNOW

Where is the ITEM on the precarious position the city, particularly the schools are in? Not that I am above making stuff up but this time I'm not HONEST! I mean at the STATE of the CITY address at the LYNN PUBLIC LIBRARY on MAY 30th everything was allRAINBOWS and CUPCAKES and then less than two weeks later at a school committee meeting we are on the brink of a financial armageddon. ROLL THE VIDEOTAPE!

We have not heard a peep from them about this. In their defense, maybe they are checking facts and I never let a pesky little thing like that get in the way of my reporting. I am sure they will deliver a flawless eulogy!

2 comments:

  1. Where is that parents group? They are never at school events or committee meetings and I have never heard or read about them speaking out against or in support of anything. Just what is it that they do anyways?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sir are right! It's not like they haven't been warned. I mean more than a few people read my blog and then there was my ill fated run for school committee where I was ostracized and trounced for spitting the truth!

      Delete