Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

LORI IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN WRITE LETTERS

Lynn Public Schools Net School Spending Status


June 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Hatch,

I am writing to you for some clarification and to express my concern about the spending status of Lynn Public Schools. While this is the first time I have actually written you, I know others have approached this subject with you. You should know that I have a blog, LYNN SCHOOL WATCH,and I plan to share any and all communication with my readers.

I know from watching the last LynnSchool Committee hearing and attending the Mayor's "State of the City" address this past Saturday that she is confident a $126 million budget will satisfy the Net School Spending rewuirements while on your website today I hought I saw a $181 million figure required. Such a diacrepancies quite alarming.Hopefully you can provide an explanation that will alleviae my fears of a fiscal armageddon.

I will appreciate and look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Stanley H. Wotring, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment