Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I'LL BE BACK

School is almost out for the summer and I can't wait for it to start again in the fall. I got a couple of reasons. One by the beginning of next year I easliy expect to be at the 400,000 view mark! Pretty impressive for a country hick poet. Now if I could just figar out some way to get paid.

But more excitin than eveen that is that it looks like I will be able to put one of my favorite things back on the shelf: MY ROLE AS VOLUNTEER LIBRARIAN! That way I will be able to have a bird's eye view of what's going on with the student's and I'll get to read some SHEL SILVERSTEIN now that my cataracts are HISTORY!

Thank you once again to he Mayor for her UNDERFUNDING the schools and to DR. LATHAM for the choices she made in where to allocate what few resources available. Maybe some one will send me a CORI form so I can fill it out and we can get the ball rolling

No comments:

Post a Comment