Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2014

SOMEONE DIAL 911, THERE'S A ROBBERY IN PROGRESS!

Dear Representatives,

I strongly urge you to not support the City of Lynn’s petition for Home Rule. Given the precarious state of the city’s financial state as reported by Peter Caron, city CFO, in testimony given before the Lynn School Committee on June 12, 2014, the timing is not just wrong but fiscally irresponsible.

No doubt you are all aware of the Net School Spending saga at Lynn Public Schools and it is my understanding that if the proposed legislative fix passes the waiver of any penalty is not automatic therefore such self-centered behavior could drastically the chances for a remedy. If I understand the figures correctly a vast majority of school districts have met their NSS requirements and therefore would be being in effect to subsidize Lynn’s greedy politicians.

If you are not aware I am the writer of the blog, Lynn School Watch, and I am sharing this letter and any response I receive with my readers. Thank you very much for your time and consideration on this matter.

Sincerely,

Stanley H.Wotring, Jr.

781 715-5614

No comments:

Post a Comment