Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A HEALTHY DOSE OF PARANOIA MAY BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST

You may wonder why I am always harping about the lead and asbestoes in our schools. Then there are my worries about the contaminated land at BROOKLINE SR., the location of the NEW BUILDIG SITE for MARSHALL.

Folks it is what I've seen, where and how I grew up. Read this story and you might appreciate my paranoia a little more and call into question those people who say they are llooking out for you!

"Over those 3 months, I gradually forgot about the injustices being carried out against the people of West Virginia. I forgot about the water crisis and the tens of thousands of people who still refused to drink the toxic, anisette-scented water that came through their faucets. It was easy for me to forget about these things because I don’t have to live with them on a daily basis and very few people outside of Appalachia are talking about them. When I turn my shower on, I don...
See More
“Put a marshmallow on it.” he told her. “I'm telling you, fish love the...

No comments:

Post a Comment