Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

RECIPE FOR RUCKUS RAISING- MAKING THEM MEET THE NET

1. Complain to everyone. The Internet is a wonderful thing for shotgun dissent Being from WV I know a thing or two about the use of a shotgun but let me make perfectly clear, NONE of my weddings required their use.

2. Phone calls are nice too unless you sound like me. People are all he ime making wrong assumpions about me. No matter what people may try and tell you, we don't live in an enlightened world.

  • Lori D'Amico I got a second unexpected phone call today from the AGO. I answered the questions I was asked (stressing the fact that the law specifically states schools should be funded at 100%, not 95%. Therefore, the state should be enforcing what the law actually states!) I don't know what, if anything, will happen from here. I guess all we can do is wait and see.
    16 hours ago · Unlike · 1
  • Stanley Wotring Make me a sign!
  • Mary Ellen Palermo what did the AGO say? Did she just take down information or give advice?
  • Stanley Wotring The city of LYNN ought to be getting NERVOUS!
  • Lori D'Amico She was just asking questions about the situation and my conversation with the DESE. She said she was going to share the info with her supervisors.

No comments:

Post a Comment