Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

SEE YA LATER, GATOR!

I want you  to know I am not above risking life and limb to report on news about LYNN SCHOOLS. Such was te case today when I entered the field of battle today in the natural habitat of a GATOR and some BULLDOGS. Lucky for me one of the old DOGS must have had extensive home training such that he was promoted to the rank of a COMMODOREso he was able to keep order.

As with almost every NAVIGATOR'S home game some LYNN ENGLISH BULLDOGS always present the colors. To be honest I'm battling with that GATOR from the time he gets up in the morning. When I heard that former LYNN ENGLISH BULLDOG BEN BOWDON was now a COMMODORE for the NATIONAL CHAMPION VANDERBILT baseball team was going to throw out the first pitch, I was relieved to find out an officer would be there to maintain order!

So I survived te potentially harrowing ordeal thanks to the fact that I can run fast and I have a good imagination (Proof that is I think I can run fast!).

No comments:

Post a Comment