Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

HERE IS A LETTER I AM SENDING TO ALL CITY COUNCILMEN AND WOMEN

I respectfully ask you to reconsider the sweeping changes you voted on at the last council meeting. Given the testimony given by the city CFO, Peter Caron at the last school committee meeting about the city’s precarious financial position which necessitates that all city departments take a 2% decrease and Lynn Public Schools run the risk of not being funded at the 95% Net School Spending level incurring further losses to Chapter 70 reimbursement.

Such an irresponsible increase as the one recently passed will have drastic ramifications for the city of Lynn and will shine a spotlight on just where your priorities lie, I am sending copies of this letter to all the councilmen and will share any responses I get with my readers of my blog, Lynn School Watch. Thank you for your time and hopefully for your expected service o the students of Lynn.

Sincerely,


Stanley H. Wotring, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment