Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

LORI WANTS THE MAYOR TO COME CLEAN BUT WILL JUDY FEEL THE NEED?


I just left the following comment on the Mayor's facebook page:
"I just finally got around to watching the video of the last school committee meeting. It is outrageous that you, the Mayor of Lynn, are still refusing to fund our schools at 100% as the state requires. I also could not believe you had the audacity to lecture the committee on distinguishing between wants and needs. Tell me.....Is the plan, that has been so diligently worked on, to give you a 76% raise and each city councilor a raise, a want or a need?"
For those who have not watched the video, I urge you to. The conversation about the budget and net school spending takes place during the last half hour or so of the video. I hope this link takes you to the video: http://10.100.230.20/tcs/?id=26DA2F43-0ECE-4940-8422-C5E51C2E605E

1 comment:

  1. The next school committee meeting is June 12. Lynn's CFO, Peter Caron, is suppose to be in attendance to discuss and answers questions from the committee about net school spending requirement and the budget.

    ReplyDelete