Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

THE ABILITY OF PERSPECTIVE

Let me state unequivocally I will not use my disability as an advantage unless it gives me one, of course. I will not point out that it has given me uncanny superpowers to leap over large obstacles placed before me. This would be unethical to my opponents and give me an unfair edge.

After all I served as chairman of the LYNN DISABILITY COMMISSION  which was actually was rumored to be a front for a little known chapter of the LYNN version of the AVENGERS (no autographs please, I ask that you respect our privacy). Great things were accomplished during the initial year of our coming together but I had to resign to protect the integrity of my secret identity.

I couldn't let it be known that my superpower was to recant rhymes of reason for the perpetration of education throughout the land called Lynn less I be left out of the lessons of leadership. Now I can no longer leave lie my mission of navigation through the milieu of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment