Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

COBBETT AND MY CANDIDCY

I tried, I really did. I figured if I put a blond wig on maybe, just maybe my e mail to LPS would SLIP through. Hey it worked in the recent COBBETT SCHOOL CAPER.

BUT ALAS,NO!

Look at what happened

1 attachment (1.5 KB)
This file cannot be opened. Click "Download as zip" to download it
No Subject.eml
Blocked
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

lathamc@lynnschools.org


Denied again. You know this continued indefensible defense is not only OFFENSIVE, against me a defenseless POET....

WHO.....

is also now an OFFICIAL candidate for the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE....

so....

this violation takes on a whole new dimension. So now that this practice has become impractical I expect to have this bogus ban banished otherwise I will instruct my team of lawyers to pull out their briefs and file in a single file a variety of motions that will put in motion a litany of litigation that you will find unbearable.

(Don't tell them I am bluffing a little bit, being a poor poet from WV, I can't even afford a TEAM of HORSES.)

Anyway, maybe someone out there that they find favor with could ascertain something that will surely entertain me.

With all of the remodeling and renovation scheduled for the summer will COBBETT see the construction of a new

GLOCK TOWER?

Surely they will go to any length (at least 9 mm) to insure the safety of the students and teachers and student-teachers from wig-wearing credit card divas who might be packing pistols in purses from another mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment