Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

SO IT STARTS.....

Today is APRIL 1ST, a symbolic day for the start of my campaign fir LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE that's because no longer can I stand by and let PARENTS, no all people of LYNN be played for fools, We need to learn to be "open" about all of the issues around educating our youth.

No matter what school our child goes to or even if we have no children in our education system, we are all PARENTS of the problems that persist. We need to face facts if we are ever going to move forward. The facts aren't all bad. We do a lot of things right, but we can do better. We must do better.

I plan to run a campaign that accentuates the positive but exposes, not accepts the negatives. Until a couple of weeks ago, I was sincerely adamant about not running. I felt that I could effect more change in the background. One of the people around my Boston Street office convinced me otherwise. 

Although I do have a history of adapting to change, not all of it marital, the key in that ability is to be OPEN to all possibilities. We must objectively face the facts that we have so we can strive for the ones we want/

Right now, I'm going to need your signatures. 

Let the campaign begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment