Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

HOW'S THAT JOB GOING?

We have reorganized the department. brought back a sub-committee, even hired a full time grants writer but what have we got for all our time, effort. and money? Hopefully it was a wise investment. I got no argument about FREE cash if it's really free.....

BUT.....

I go to all the meetings but I guess I missed those announcements of awards. In all honesty, it does take to be successful getting grants. I mean, look how long it took the CITY'S GRANTS Writer who this position was modeled after to be successful.

Okay maybe that was a bad example/ I am sure she is busy doing something. Is it too much to ask for a progress report? It's kind of poetic, justice-wise to ask this question today since my kids third quarter report cards come out today.

I mean we hold our children accountable, why not do the same for the people who work for us and them?

No comments:

Post a Comment