Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

RATS RUN AMUCK

I was at a SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT COUNCIL meeting at FORD SCHOOL today and I learned of a recent rodent invasion. Our council was assured the city plans to rectify the situation and we must take them at their word.

BUT.....

although I don;t believe the little vermin are outfitted with GPS devices, it would seem to me based on photographs I have seen that the same people responsible for ticketing tax paying home owners are responsible themselves for promulgation of this particular problem. In an effort to save a few bucks, $70,000 of them if I remember properly, LPS was permitted to piggyback on the city's garbage collection contract.

WHILE....

this seemed like a savings on the surface, a sacrifice of a collection time of trash removal was required. The resulting infestation was a residual. So savings at what price? This is just one more example of the incestuous relationship between ISD and LPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment