Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

KINDERGARTEN CHAOS

Excuse Me! I feel like  have been kissing the business end of a Pack Mule. I'm talking about PACKING up the kindergartens at the three schools, BRICKETT, FORD, and TRACY and taking them down to COMMERCIAL STREET. I thought everybody was on board and I just gobbled up whatever the superintendent was feeding me. You know me, I just want to get along

From the outpouring I'm hearing from teachers and parents, especially parents, this may not be such a good idea after all. I hear that some of the parents are upset they won't have the same access. to their child's teacher and some of those teacher;s feel slighted they weren't consulted.

Looks like CHUCK was right, sometimes I need to do more research. I just was so sure DR. LATHAM wouldn't steer me wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't there a vote taken on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The article says the school committee voted to approve the move.

      Delete
  2. No, it was presented. Well maybe, there was an affirmation but I hear tell there may have been presented some BOGUS intel. Not saying any names, I'm a candidate now,

    ReplyDelete