Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

MY CANDIDACY IN A PERFECYLY PRIME POSITION TO CROSS COLOR BARRIERS

There have been more than a few complaints that the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE is not representative of the diversity of the student population. This has come as the latest census data indicate that only roughly 3000 of the 14,000 plus students are of the WHITE non-minority status. Our diversity has led to a majority of minorities but I do question the actuality of the term minority when it is so clear that there is no majority, The plethora of  populations has led to perhaps perjury persistently when accounting for the counting of the consumers of our educational consumption.

Growing up in WEST "BY GOD" VIRGINIA many people refer to us in public records as REDnecks. My father, who I am named after, retired as a TEAMSTER , a truck driver, considered by many to be a BLUE collar job. Since I am Caucasian, when you put it all together I guess, I am the ALL-AMERICAN candidate

REGISTER TO VOTE FOR "STAN for SCHOOL COMMITTEE!".

No comments:

Post a Comment